Close to Rockville Town Center, with many fine restaurants and shops. Rockville offers you everything you want close to home.
With nearby public transportation, you will have an easy commute.
• Non-smoking home
• Kitchen includes microwave and dishwasher
• FIOS broadband 75 Mbps internet access included
• Short term considered.
• Central air conditioning, washer/dryer and ample parking
• Large Rooms (approx. 10 x 11)/share hall bath
• A security deposit of $685 will reserve a room for you now
Ride On Flex is available in the Rockville area. Flex is transit on demand—for $2 or less! https://www.montgomerycountymd.gov
The distance to the NIH Center for Scientific Review on Rockledge Drive is 5.3 miles, 11 minutes by car.
The walking distance to the Rockville Station of the Washington Metro Subway is .85 miles (1.4 kilometers)
The walking distance to the Ride On bus stop on Rockville pike for Route 46 is 0.6 mile (1 kilometer)
The walking distance to the Ride On bus stop for Route 44 is 0.1 mile
The distance to the FDA on Fishers Lane is 2.9 miles (4.7 kilometers)
The distance to the NRC on Rockville Pike is 3.4 miles (5.5 kilometers)
The distance to NIH/National Naval Medical Center on Rockville Pike in Bethesda is 6.3 miles (10 kilometers)