1100 (all utilities included)
• Our home is a short 8 minute walk to NIH, it's on a quiet street, with parks nearby, plenty of parking, wonderful neighbors and of course a great family (but your separate room on our first floor)! Here are a few details:
•We love keeping a safe, fun, respectful, healthy and clean home.
• We’re renting a large bedroom in our home located on the 1st floor, with a private bath, windows & closets (utilities are included).
• The room comes furnished (see pictures), but we could potentially make it unfurnished.
• Our roommate would have shared use of our kitchen & common areas on the second floor, our porch, yards, washer/dryer, etc., and we have a full kitchen (and love to cook), with a zillion pots, pants, knives, cups and just about everything you would want to cook with. We just ask that you take great care of everything, but hope it's handy not having to purchase anything other than your own food.
• My children and I live up on the third floor. They’re wonderful, thoughtful and respectful children. We spend a lot of time out of our home on adventures, at parks with friends, visiting family, at the beach, taking walks, on playdates, etc. When we’re home we typically spend time cooking, doing arts & crafts, in front of our fireplace, building legos, playing board games, etc.
• We keep a clean, safe, friendly, loving, respectful and smoke-free home.
• We’re ideally looking for someone for at least 6 months, but for the right person would be happy to sign a 9 month or 12 month lease, or even longer.
• Utilities are included in our rental price, including wifi, gas heat, electric AC, water, etc., but we just ask that our renter is mindful about turning heat down when they leave, keeping lights off when not in use, turning AC off when they leave, etc.
• You can contact me at 'email@example.com'
<p>We're a 1 minute walk to a bus stop, 5 mintue walk to suburban hospital, 8 minute walk to NIH, 15 min walk to Walter Reed, 10-15 minute walk to downtown Bethesda, metro, etc.</p>
ideally 12 months (but we could be flexible and easily rent for more, or less)