I am the owner of a newly renovated row house and have two rooms available to join my house. This is a spacious row house with open concept living at its best! The house is wired for high-speed internet, and every room has its own tv and DirectTV, including premium cable and NFL Ticket. The first floor will have two TV rooms; one at the entrance and one behind the kitchen, which can also serve as an office.
Room #1 - $1000
Room #1 has two closets, a ceiling fan, central AC and is right next to the beautiful new bathroom, which features a rain shower, cool fans, and speakers. The W/D is located upstairs to the right of the room and is on the second floor.
Room #2 - $1300
Room #2 is essentially two bedrooms, one that has bed and tv and chest of drawers, and the other has an open closet space and room for a small couch and desk for home office.
Tenants include myself and one male who rents my basement apt which is completely separate from the upstairs.
I would also be open to someone that wanted to spend 1800 to rent both spaces. Renovations should be done in a week and I look forward to hearing from anyone that has a busy life but occasionally enjoys the company of others for dinner time. Please send an email and tell me about yourself.
Below is information about the area:
In terms of things to do, there are some great new restaurants popping up around the corner. In addition, transportation info is included below. Also there is ample street parking.
- 1 block from 14th and 16th Street Bus Lines w/ a bike lane located on 14th Street
- Straight shot to Dupont, Downtown (Farragut Sq), Takoma Park, and Silver Spring
- 4 blocks from public park with swings, basketball court, and baseball fields
- Walking distance to Rock Creek Tennis Center, Carter Baron Soccer Fields, Upshur Park
- Walking distance to local eatery Highlands Cafe
- Uber and Lyft are available within 3 minutes and are a 5-10 minute cab to loads of bars
<p>1 block from 14th and 16th Street Bus Lines w/ a bike lane located on 14th Street</p>
<p>NIH - 5.3 miles (23 minute car ride)</p>
<p>FDA - 9.4 (about 20 minute car ride)</p>
1-3 months or longer