Large light filled 3 bedroom 1910 vintage farmhouse with picturesque, screened wrap around porch, hardwood floors and oriental rugs with antiques and Amish-crafted furniture.
Close commute to WRNMMC, USU, NIH, and downtown via Metro Redline and easy access to I-495 Beltway and I-270 and area airports. Local elementary school is a block away. Amazing location just outside of Washington D.C. and less than 1 mile to Wheaton metro station and numerous dining, shops, and grocery choices.
Fully updated with modern kitchen, workout space & equipment, large south facing sunny play/rec room or office. House is surrounded by a large private yard with gardens, apple and cherry fruit trees and berry bushes, screened-in back porch with dining table, outdoor furniture, children’s playset and sandbox, fish pond and large garden/bike shed.
The Location allows convenient access and use of DC metro system while still having the space and quiet of a country-like setting. Yard maintenance & monthly house cleaning included. Also near Sligo Creek trail with its 10+ miles of running, rollerblading and biking paths.
Specific features include:
• Spacious living room with high-quality furniture for entertaining or relaxing. Beautiful setting with fireplace with antique mantle
• Full bathrooms on each floor, both with bathtub and shower.
• Large screened-in front and back porches with Hunter ceiling fans allow for comfortable dining and views overlooking the large private yard.
• Modern kitchen fully equipped with high-quality stainless steel appliances (Kenmore Pro 5 burner gas range and convection oven, Kenmore Elite double door refrigerator, and Frigidaire dishwasher), Corian® kitchen countertops, microwave, in-sink waste disposal, KRUPS fully automatic espresso machine; dining area in kitchen nook with vintage Hitchcock dining table and chairs.
• Washer and dryer as well as new central air conditioning and heating systems.
• Original hardwood floors throughout with high quality oriental and vintage rugs throughout.
• Wifi throughout house and porches.
The house is fully equipped and furnished and is perfect for a family with young children.
Contact Piero Marinucci at (301) 200-2020 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Availability: Available September 1