Single family home in a quiet affluent suburban neighborhood by North Potomac. By car, this home is 4 minutes away from Thomas S. Wootton High School (easily walkable, 15 minutes), and 5 minutes from Exit 6 off of Interstate 270. Home is newly renovated with modern accents. Price competitive/negotiable. Contact Peter @ 301-717-0516 or by email at email@example.com
Points of Interest:
• NIH main campus, NIAID on Fishers Lane, or NCI at Shady Grove
• Rockville Town Center, or Pike & Rose
• Rockville Metro Station
• MANY grocers like Aldis, Trader Joes, MoM's, Whole Foods, Safeway, etc.
• Earth Treks (Indoor rock climbing with one of the nations largest indoor climbing walls)
• Adventist HealthCare Shady Grove Hospital
• Many restaurants for the food aficionados and other attractions!
• Bethesda, Maryland
• Gaithersburg, Maryland
• Washington, DC