Bright, 4-room walk-out apartment in single-family home located just 4 miles from NIH, Walter Reed, Naval Medical Center, USU Medical and Medical Center Metro. This space would be ideal for a single professional or fellow/intern; upstairs tenant is a professional mom who works with science and healthcare professionals and her college-aged son. Apartment features a private entrance, full bath, kitchenette and two spacious living areas with ample room for relaxing, eating, working and sleeping. The first room is light-filled with two large windows, opening onto a pretty back yard with landscaping and trees. The second room is also spacious, with a large walk-through closet (no window). Both rooms have very nice, comfy carpeting and recessed lighting. Laundry area includes full sized washer and dryer, shared with upstairs tenants. This apartment is not currently furnished, but can be for an additional $100/month.
- Quiet, safe neighborhood just off Connecticut Ave in North Kensington
- Street parking in front of house
- Some storage space available
- $1200/month for single/ $1250 for couple, includes all utilities and FIOS high speed internet (cable-ready; may be added for an additional fee)
- $1200 security deposit
- 12-month lease preferred
- Available immediately upon successful background and reference checks and proof of income
- Easy access to beltway, old-town Kensington, Bethesda, Rockville and Wheaton shopping
- MARC Rail Station with free parking at Howard & Metropolitan Ave: 2 miles
- Metro Red Line - Wheaton Station: 2.5 Miles
- L8 Metro Bus Stop on Connecticut Ave: 3 minute walk
- RideOn Bus Route 2 and multiple Metro Bus Lines: 10 min walk
Contact Julie at email@example.com or 240-515-4448.