1 BR, 1 BA apartment in a walk-out basement with:
• Separate entrance.
• Private bath.
• Living area.
• Warm-up kitchenette (with full-size stainless-steel refrigerator, hot plate, and microwave) for light cooking only.
• Shared laundry onsite.
• Convenient curbside parking.
• Plenty of storage space.
• Big windows; lots of light.
Safe, diverse, quiet neighborhood in Montgomery County, MD. Great for neat, clean, quiet tenants. If you use drugs and like loud parties, this is not the house for you.
No pets. Nonsmokers only. Designed for single occupancy.
The apartment is available partially furnished (sofa, tv, bed, desk, lamp, coffee table). Move-in date December 1.
Security deposit equivalent to one month's rent required to reserve room. Six month lease to one year lease preferred. Subject to Vertical Rent application and $30 nonrefundable vendor fee for background and credit check.
• 10-15 minutes walking distance to Red Line Rockville Metro.
• 35 minutes to downtown DC via public transportation.
• 12 minutes to NIH – Medical Center Metro stop.
• Located close to I-270 Exit 5 Great Falls Road and Rockville Pike (I-355).
• Near Rockville Town Center, Montgomery College, grocery stores, library, gym, restaurants, and shops, and Maryville Park. CVS, Starbucks, Dawson’s Organic Market – see link for details - http://rockvilletownsquare.com/)
Availability:Available December 1
Utilities Included, Water, Electricity, Sewer, Cable, Internet, Garbage