A totally furnished suite in the first floor of a family home located in an upscale, beautiful, safe neighborhood of Bethesda with a separate private entrance and patio.
- Ideal place for a visiting scientist at NIH or a professional working in downtown Bethesda or at Walter Reed Research Institute, or at Navy Federal Hospital, especially for a female.
- Close to NIH, grocery stores, pharmacies, restaurants, banks, shopping malls and Highways with plenty of free off-street parking in front of the house.
- Located in a walking distance to bus stops. The Ride On bus 47 goes by the NIH's gate on the West side of NIH Campus at the intersection of Old Georgetown Road and Greentree Road in about 8 minutes. The Metro Bus J2 goes to the Medical Center Metro Station on the East side of the NIH Campus in about 14 minutes (see the photos below). Buses also go to Navy Hospital, Walter Reed Institute, Rockville, charming downtown Bethesda, Mall and Red Line Metro stations.
- Adjacent to a scenic field for walking and jugging.
- Having its own washer and dryer, fridge, TV, a kitchenette, utensils, dishes, beddings, towels, etc., all exclusively used by the renter and are not shared with anyone else. The renter does not need to spend on anything except on her or his needed personal items and consumables such as groceries and cleaning materials.
- No pets and No smoking.
- The rent is only $1,250.00 per month. The rent includes all utilities and high speed Internet. First month’s rent and one month refundable security deposit are required. Good background and references are required.
- The rent is negotiable for a long term renting.
Please email to email@example.com or call 301-365-7901 for inquiry.