DESCRIPTION: Lovely, sunny, and quiet top-floor 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom apartment with soaring cathedral ceilings and a private balcony overlooking trees and a pond.
Amazing Location: Situated in a park-like setting on what was once the estate of National Geographic founder, Gilbert Grosvenor, you can walk to the Grosvenor Metro Red Line (.2 miles through access tunnel) or Strathmore Art Center, to Rock Creek Park, catch a bus, or easily access Rockville Pike, the Beltway and I-270. Less than 2 miles to NIH, Walter Reed/USUHS, close to downtown Bethesda, about 1 mile to White Flint with restaurants and shops, 2 miles to newly developed Pike and Rose Center with movies, restaurants, and shopping. Direct access to bike path to North Bethesda/Rockville and to NIH/Bethesda (Bethesda Trolley Trail).
- Spacious apartment (783 sqft) with plenty of light in small 6-condo unit
- Top floor with a large, private balcony
- Cathedral ceiling (9 feet high) in living/dining room, kitchen, and bedroom
- Lots of storage, including super large hall closet and linen closet
- Updated kitchen with new stainless steel cooktop, granite, large sink, and faucet; wall oven, microwave, and small kitchen cart
- Bedroom with double closet and floor-to-ceiling built-in bookcase/storage
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Forced air heat/Central Air
- Storage unit in basement
- Laundry in basement
- Plenty of parking for yourself and your visitors
- Several pools and Tennis courts
- Park-like setting with walking/jogging path, lake, barbeque
- Social Activities
- Onsite Management
- Exercise room
- Award-winning grocery store onsite with deli, meat, produce, beer/wine
Rent: 1499.00/month with automatic deposit; otherwise $1525/month;
Includes ALL utilities (gas, A/C, electricity, water) as well as Verizon FIOS (cable, Internet).
Security Deposit: $1500.00
Lease Duration: 12-month minimum lease (2 year lease available)
Policy: Sorry, no Pets, No Smoking
Available February 1, 2018.
Walk to Grosvenor Metro (Red line), 1 stop to Medical Center.
Close to NIH, Walter Reed; either bike through the park or on the bike trail or drive down Rockville Pike (less than 2 miles); easy access to I-270 and I-495 (Beltway).