Perfect size apartment: independent Junior 1-bedroom, fully furnished and functional, in Dupont, available now.
Interested prospective clients please email to email@example.com or txt to 202-355-3637 .
available from December 20, 2019.
cats are OK - purrr
laundry in bldg
Price for a year-long lease, but temporarily available also for shorter stays of a few months.
All basic utilities, condo fees and taxes INCLUDED in the price with the current providers. Cable/Wi-Fi service extra but present and possibility to upgrade or downgrade service. At present the service is perfectly functional. On site-maintenance available.
This refined building is also equipped with 24 hours front desk to guarantee your security.
Perfectly located and offered by owner, this unit is 1.5 blocks from the red line metro (Dupont circle) or 8 minutes walking from Farragut square. Apartment conceived to be a more comfortable alternative to a longer stay in a hotel, but you need to bring only your bags to move-in! All the furniture and appliances are perfectly functional and kitchen/bed have been upgraded last September. This modern and intelligent floor-plan guarantees lots of closet space (empty) as partially shown in pictures. Extra space available in building. Sleeps 4 people comfortably.
This is a full apartment with an equipped kitchen, bedroom space and living areas,. The building is located next door to Johns Hopkins University, the Australian embassy, and in front of Kaplan School.
The unit is available from December 20, 2019. The price quoted is intended for one year rent: shorter stays will need proportional adjustment of price.
Unit is furnished of all necessary comforts for either enjoying a nice DVD, or a beautiful concert (with the panorama from the window) or maybe for entertaining friends for dinner.
Ideal for those who enjoy security (thanks to the 24-hours front desk) and a friendly environment during the night. Lots of closet space with a huge closet and a walking closet, and also extra storage space available. All typical corporate facilities like cleaning service and package pick-up available, som for a fee. Enquire if interested.
The unit features:
- Dedicated space for bedroom (as in pictures) with full-size bed;
- Extra foldable queen-size sleeping sofa for your guests;
- Fully independent and equipped kitchen complete with a fridge, gas stove, an electric oven, a gas oven and microwave;
- Entertainment center equipped with HDTV (not in pictures) with HDMI cable, DVD reader, radio and CD player;
- Wireless internet with possibility of cable television and international channels;
- Newly renovated bathroom complete of bathtub as well as of shower;
- independent A/C unit (all utilities included in price);
- Easy access to side and front exits;
-24 hours front desk and on-site maintenance staff;
- Renovated community laundry room with Washer and Drier available with convenient magnetic card;
- Newly renovated party room available in the building for reservations of residents;
- Recently remodeled roof deck terrace with relax sun-bathing chairs and granite barbecues with the possibility of reservations for parties and/or view of 4th July fireworks.
The apartment is in an elegant and well managed residential building one block from Dupont Circle. Garage parking is available for rent nearby or in the same condominium or on the street with regular parking permit for residents.
Walking distance (50 yards or 25 meters) from John's Hopkin's Management school, 1 block from metro or CVS, 2 blocks from cheap or organic groceries (Whole Foods and SafeWay) plus restaurant, shops, etc etc .
For a short time also shorter stays are possible. Contract offered with standard conditions: security deposit required and refunded at the end of stay upon verification of premises.