I am looking for a female to take over my lease starting July until December 15 or longer. I am renting 1 bedroom with a private bathroom in a VERY large 2 bedroom apartment. Photos attached. I absolutely love this apartment and I am sad to leave.
- The apartment is 3 minute walk to Grosvenor-Strathmore station (1 stop from NIH or 3 min train ride). Perfect for someone without a car.
- $950 rent with utilities, cable and internet included
- Apartment comes with livingroom furniture (couch, coffee table, dining table, TV stand/bookcase) and kitchen comes fully stocked with everything you need. Your room will include a Queen mattress if you need one
- You have 4 large closets (1 in your room, 1 linen closet and 2 closest by the door with one being a walk-in closet)
- There is a full service grocery store downstairs! It has a deli, vegetable and fruits, meats and everything you'll need. It also has wine and beer and prepared food.
- Apartment has tall ceilings and large windows covering an entire wall. You see a beautiful sunset every night and the apartment is very well lit during the day
- Amenities: 2 Swimming pools, tennis courts, gym with cardio and weights, library, laundry facility in the ground floor open 24hrs daily, dry cleaner and tailor, hair salon, they also accept your packages and hold for return pickup. 24hr concierge and maintenance available.
- You will live with a really sweet grad student at NIH. She is currently out of the country so you have the whole place to yourself.
Email me if you are interested .