(These photos were taken by the previous sellers agent. Youtube is public domain.)
My name is Zack Sponaugle. I am looking for a tenant for my 3 bedroom / 2.5 bathroom town home in Rockville, Maryland. I bought and moved into this home only six months ago. It is a wonderful home and community. Unfortunately my work has me relocating to Florida and I would like to rent out this home for now.
I really love this home and know you will too. Kids and pets are welcome. No smoking.
- In a very secluded, private, and safe small townhome community (33 units total) nestled away in Rock Creek Park. We are literally adjacent to the park. If you enjoy wildlife and peace and quiet, this place is for you! Minutes walking distance from paved and unpaved trails.
- Renovated interior (modern kitchen, bathrooms)
- Fenced in backyard
- Two parking spots
- Community pool
- AC and Heating throughout the house (all electric)
- I have rented out a home before, and can provide you with a tenant reference if you like. I am very committed to being a great "landlord". I want you to enjoy this home and community as much as I have!
- LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION:
0 minute drive to Rock Creek Park
10 minute drive to downtown Rockville, MD
19 minute drive to Gaithersburg, MD
20 minute drive to NIH headquarters in Bethesda, MD
20 minute drive to NIST headquarters in Gaithersburg, MD
21 minute drive to Bethesda, MD
24 minute drive to Germantown, MD
25 minute drive to Silver Spring, MD
25 minute drive to FDA headquarters in Silver Spring, MD
27 minute drive to McLean, VA
36 minute drive to Reston, VA
37 minute drive to Arlington, VA
39 minute drive to Herndon, VA
44 minute drive to Washington DC
$2400 a month. This includes the HOA fee but does not include utilities. I can do 6 or 12 month lease contracts.
***I will perform a credit and criminal background check. I will also need proof of employment***