Welcome!!! Looking for a new Housemate!!!
- PRIVATE Basement Entrance
- Modern Space and Private Large Bathroom is available in a sunny and bright White Colonial home.
- NEW Modern gourmet Chef's kitchen, Viking gas stove, Viking Dishwasher, NEW kitchen cabinets, NEW quartz countertops, wine caddy, NEW lighting and music Bluetooth system, white mosaic marble backsplash, microwave, refrigerator, and Kitchen Aide disposal.
- LARGE Deck Gas grill, table, Luxurious Table and Lounge chairs.
- Front porch with chairs and table, and NEW renovated interior.
- Large oversized double capacity Washer and Dryer.
- New shaded slate patio underneath deck with table and chairs.
- FREE PRIVATE PARKING space in back.
- Large separate multi-head shower and heated floors in tiled bathroom.
- Closet space
- Queen-size bed
7 minute walk to Friendship Heights METRO, Mazza Gallerie, Whole Foods, Safeway, movies and shops.
1.4 miles to American University.
Please contact 703-980-8695
$1275 / month + $1275 security deposit + 1/3 total utilities.
Application fee - $50
Take the inbound WMATA Red Line 2 stops to the Friendship Heights stop. Exit via the Jennifer Street side. Walk south on Wisconsin Avenue NW to Rodman Food and Drug. Take a right onto Fessendin Street NW. Take a left onto 44th St NW. Take a right onto Faraday Place NW. The house is the second white brick house on the left.
10 month lease