800 per month; 200 per week
Available Immediately (flexible date)
Beautiful fully renovated and furnished basement apartment with walk out private entrance in a lovely air conditioned home on a quiet tree-lined cul de sac of Bethesda. I am a quiet, single academic who owns the house and lives upstairs. If you are interested, please email email@example.com and I will be happy to show the apartment and answer questions.
Open concept space features
- Large furnished sitting area with library and flat screen television
- Furnished bedroom (queen bed) with large built in closet
- Newly remodeled open kitchen, laundry, and eating bar includes
refrigerator, range, microwave, huge storage area, basic kitchen equipment; washer and drier
- Newly remodeled bath with shower
- Access to beautiful garden and outdoor sitting area
- Use of large storage room for bicycles, luggage, etc.
- Utilities included: high speed wireless internet, water, gas, electric, refuse removal
- On street parking
Phone number: 240 644 4111
Perfect location for NIH visitors/fellow(s). Available by week or month to month; suitable for single or couple. Rent includes all utilities (electric, gas, water, internet). References and security deposit ($250) required. $200 per week or $800 per month. No pets.
Biking Distance (2.5 miles) to NIH campus; close to Navy Medical Hospital, USUHS, Suburban Hospital. and NCAR campuses, Walter Reed Medical Center; Cycle or drive to shopping areas (Georgetown Square, Wildwood Shopping Center, Montgomery Mall; downtown Bethesda); Metro bus 1 block away. Bethesda-Medical Center Stop.