Available Feb 1, 2019 - my husband and I are renting out our spacious, furnished basement apartment in Bethesda for an initial 3-6 month lease (with possibility of extension based upon mutual agreement) in a very friendly, clean neighborhood. The basement has 1 bedroom with plenty of closet space, a full bath, a full kitchen, washer-dryer and living area. The basement comes fully furnished. Our location is fantastic; we are right near the highway are right by the mall and are walking distance to a public library and shopping center.
Single occupancy: $1300/mo.
Double (two) occupancy: $1600/mo.
We are both working professionals with a toddler and are looking to rent to someone who is also a working professional. We have a cat who sleeps most of the day and won't bother you at all (she won't come down into the basement)...but we are looking for a tenant without pets!
Please give us a call if you're interested in seeing our place (240-997-six seven two seven)! See below for more information about the rental:
- ~800 sq. ft
- Recently remodeled and redecorated
- Separate, private entrance
- Bedroom with high-end queen size bed with new bedding (comforter, pillows, etc.) and new dresser drawer
- Study desk in bedroom
- Full kitchen with dishwasher, disposal, range/oven, fridge and plenty of counter space
- Full bathroom, including tub
- Full size washer and dryer
- Professionally decorated -- extremely comfortable yet stylish furnishings
- Tons of recess lighting throughout
- Central AC/Heat
- Full-size couch (new) and other living room furniture
- Brand new floors
- Utilities shared
- Tons of storage space
- Plentiful and free parking
- Plenty of public transportation options
- 6 minutes to NIH
- 2 minutes to I-495 and I-270
- 6 minutes Grosvenor Metro (Red Line)
- Neighbors are all working professionals and retirees -- extremely safe and quiet residential area.
- 2 blocks to 24-hour Giant, Chipotle, gym, banks, cafes, restaurants, CVS -- everything you could need -- very high urban walking score
- Young family, both hard-working professionals with a toddler
- One cat
- No smokers
- No pets
- Quiet and laid back
Call or text: 240-997- six seven two seven
Old Georgetown Road & Democracy Blvd