$850/ month, all inclusive
ABOUT THE EFFICIENCY APARTMENT
- Private entrance
- Includes all utilities & Wi-Fi (FIOS)
- A 5-minute walk to the J1, J2, J3, and J4 Metro buses & #1 and #11 Ride-On buses. They go to NIH (2.7 miles), USUHS (2.1 miles), Walter Reed (1.7 miles), Silver Spring metro (1.5 miles), Bethesda metro (2 miles), & Friendship Heights metro (3.3 miles.)
- Lots of street parking
- Kitchenette includes generously-sized refrigerator and freezer; microwave; hot plate; toaster oven; coffee maker; dishes; storage containers, etc.
- Private, modern bathroom
- Full bed (with linens), loveseat, coffee table, large desk, 2 bookshelves, dresser, flat-panel TV on rolling stand, large closet/ storage space
- 375 sq feet; three windows (two small, one large –30” x 40”)
- Access to main house kitchen available upon request
- Shared washer/dryer
ABOUT US: I am a 51-year-old single mom with 2 daughters. I am a well-educated, well-travelled professional who speaks excellent French and passable Spanish. My children are well-behaved. We have cats. (We clean the boxes twice a day.) We are friendly, out-going people, but will certainly respect your privacy. We’ve been renting out this apartment for 12 years (4 tenants in total); three have become lifelong friends and one preferred to keep to herself, so either approach works for us. However, if you are looking for friendly and respectful people, and are comfortable with well-behaved teens and cats being elsewhere in the house, then we might be a good fit.
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD: We are right off East-West Highway (Route 410) near Grubb Road, between downtown Silver Spring (1.5 miles) and downtown Bethesda (2 miles). It is a friendly, safe neighborhood where people walk their dogs late at night. We are very close to bike trails & Rock Creek Park.
ABOUT YOU: I am looking for a single professional woman who doesn’t smoke, do drugs, or have pets. You’ll need a reliable source of income, good credit, and excellent personal references. I would prefer someone who would intend to stay for at least a year. I am happy to put you in touch with former tenants so you can do a “reference check” on us as well.
AVAILABLE: November 1, 2017
For more information, please reply by e-mail or call or text 301-906-5958. Thank you.
THe J1, J2, and J3 buses go from close to our house (intersection of East-West Highway and Meadowbrook Lane) to NIH, Walter Reed, USUHS.
Availability:November 1, 2017