$1590/month for 1, $1690/month for 2, includes utilities
MINUTES TO NIH, WALTER REED, EASY DRIVE TO PARKLAWN BUILDING AND FDA! Very Spacious, Bright, 2 BR Private Walkout Apartment in a Clean, Quiet KENSINGTON Home. All Utilities Included, High-Speed Internet and Cable. Move in Now. $1590/month for 1 person, $1690/month for 2 people
About the Apartment:
- Lots of light, very large, freshly cleaned, 2 BRs, LR, full bath, kitchenette with full size appliances, private washer/dryer
- Private entrance
- Huge picture windows (with privacy blinds), good storage
- Verizon FIOS high speed wireless internet and cable
- Licensed by Montgomery County
- Semi-furnished or not (your choice)
- Street parking
About the Location:
- 7 minute drive to Walter Reed National Military Medical Center and NIH campus, easy drive to Parklawn Building and FDA, very close to Holy Cross and Suburban Hospitals
- Immediate access to Beltway at Connecticut Avenue and easy access to downtown DC
- Near RideOn bus and #33 Metro bus to NIH / Medical Center (approx. 10 minute ride)
- Easy drive to University of Maryland (College Park and Rockville campuses), American University , and Montgomery County Community College
- Quick walk to Rock Creek Park with trail for jogging, biking, and other exercise
- Walk to Antique Row, Safeway, and interesting stores
- Minutes to casual or fine dining and shopping in Bethesda, Chevy Chase & Georgetown
- Accessible to all three airports, National, Dulles and BWI
- Lovely shade trees and gardens; neighborhood parks
- We are quiet, clean, and courteous.
- We have a cat and a dog that visits. Neither come into the apartment.
- Will arrange monthly cleaning if desired.
- Best suited for 1-2 non-smoking individuals, no pets.
- Good credit and reference checks required.
- One month security deposit and first month’s rent before move-in.
- One year (or longer lease) preferred, minimum six months.
For further information please text 301 523-0915
Near RideOn bus and #33 Metro bus to NIH / Medical Center (approx. 10 minute ride)
7 minute drive to Walter Reed National Military Medical Center and NIH campus
Near Suburban Hospital, and Holy Cross Hospital
One year preferred, minimum six months
Utilities Included, Water, Electricity, Sewer, Cable, Internet, Garbage