$1590/month for 1, $1690/month for 2, includes utilities
MINUTES TO NIH, WALTER REED, EASY DRIVE TO PARKLAWN BUILDING AND FDA! Very Spacious, Bright, 2 BR Private Walkout Apartment in a Clean, Quiet KENSINGTON Home. All Utilities Included, High-Speed Internet and Cable. Move in Now. $1590/month for 1 person, $1690/month for 2 people
About the Apartment:
- Lots of light, very large, freshly cleaned, 2 BRs, LR, full bath, kitchenette with full size appliances, private washer/dryer
- Private entrance
- Huge picture windows (with privacy blinds), good storage
- Verizon FIOS high speed wireless internet and cable
- Licensed by Montgomery County
- Semi-furnished or not (your choice)
- Street parking
About the Location:
- 7 minute drive to Walter Reed National Military Medical Center and NIH campus, easy drive to Parklawn Building and FDA, very close to Holy Cross and Suburban Hospitals
- Immediate access to Beltway at Connecticut Avenue and easy access to downtown DC
- Near RideOn bus and #33 Metro bus to NIH / Medical Center (approx. 10 minute ride)
- Easy drive to University of Maryland (College Park and Rockville campuses), American University , and Montgomery County Community College
- Quick walk to Rock Creek Park with trail for jogging, biking, and other exercise
- Walk to Antique Row, Safeway, and interesting stores
- Minutes to casual or fine dining and shopping in Bethesda, Chevy Chase & Georgetown
- Accessible to all three airports, National, Dulles and BWI
- Lovely shade trees and gardens; neighborhood parks
- We are quiet, clean, and courteous.
- We have a cat and a dog that visits. Neither come into the apartment.
- Will arrange monthly cleaning if desired.
- Best suited for 1-2 non-smoking individuals, no pets.
- Good credit and reference checks required.
- One month security deposit and first month’s rent before move-in.
- One year (or longer lease) preferred, minimum six months.
For further information please text 301 523-0915
Near RideOn bus and #33 Metro bus to NIH / Medical Center (approx. 10 minute ride)
7 minute drive to Walter Reed National Military Medical Center and NIH campus
Near Suburban Hospital, and Holy Cross Hospital
One year preferred, minimum six months