$1295 month utilities, internet, cleaning, parking incl.
Chevy Chase, DC: Near Bethesda, NIH(10 minutes by car) Downtown DC, Silver Spring
FULLY FURNISHED, 1 BEDROOM, DEN/ SUN ROOM, RENOVATED, CLEAN, COMFORTABLE, BRIGHT 1000 sq. ft (four room)apartment OVERLOOKING GARDEN AND PARK
• UTILITIES, WIRELESS INTERNET, CABLE, CLEANING INCLUDED. FREE OFF STREET PARKING.
• Private entrance in downstairs of house with private fenced garden and patio. Quiet living with furniture and apartment in perfect condition. LIVING ROOM with 40" flat screen cable TV, comfortable sofa and love seat, fine oriental rug, large closet and built in bookcases, recessed lights.
• DEN/OFFICE/SUN ROOM with views of garden and park, built in cabinets (not suitable for bedroom)
• Full shower BATH with porcelain tiles
• BEDROOM with queen bed, new spread and large window overlooking garden bureau, large closet.
• KITCHEN with microwave, full refrigerator, burners, cabinets, coffee pot, counter top oven. (no full stove)
• Full sized WASHER AND DRYER in unit
This Chevy Chase DC neighborhood is safe and quiet. Two adults live in separate parts of house. Near Rock Creek Park 's jogging and biking trails.
Bus on street to red line metro at Friendship Heights, which goes directly to NIH stop. (15 minutes)
No smokers, no pets.
Call Maureen 202-550-2672 (cell) Showings most afternoons and weekends.
direct email: Flanaganmaureen@hotmail.com
Application, credit check, and employment verification and one month security deposit required. Furnished only.
Drive on 31st Street to Western Avenue (1/2 block)
Turn on Western Avenue to Connecticut Avenue
Turn onto Jones Bridge Road.
NIH Begins on the corner of Jones Bridge Road and Wisconsin Avenue
There are shorter back roads that can be used.
Metro bus and subway.
Take E6 bus from corner of 32nd street to Friendship Heights metro. Take metro train three stops to NIH stop.
By bike. NIH employee rode to work by bike and said it was faster than using her car.